How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Site and/or Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily in the course of your use of the site and/or Services. When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. Any information you choose to provide for our use should reflect how much you want other Users to know about you. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Site or Services you are able to use.
You will be asked to provide your details when you want to enquire about our products or services and when you register to become a member. You must note that other users will be able to see some of your information, including anonymous visitors to the Site, Please remember this and be thoughtful about what you transmit. Most of the information you provide us is information you are asking us to make public.
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
Information collected by our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Google Analytics and other Third Party Cookies
How We Use Information.
We will use your Personal Information to:
• Provide you with Services, including personalizing the Services for you;
• Market our products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and we may use the attributes we have collected to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements;
• Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
• Improve the quality of the Site and the Services; and
• Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the Site and/or clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
How We Disclose Information.
We also disclose certain Personal Information:
• To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Site;
• To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
Controlling Your Information
For users in Australia, the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act govern the way we will use and control your information.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
If you require further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org